Available from Event Management Systems by Dean Evans & Assoc.
Reserve rooms, coordinate resources, publish meeting information to the web
EMS Lite™ is user-friendly room scheduling software designed to manage the meetings and events that take place in a single facility. Starting at under $1,300, EMS Lite is a cost-effective solution for organizations that need to schedule rooms in a single building. And with free access to regularly scheduled online training, you can have your system up and running in no time!
Standard features like...
- The powerful Reservation Wizard room booking tool
- A graphical Reservation Book
- The month-at-a-glance Calendar Inquiry
- An array of clear, concise reports
- The Custom Calendar report writer
- Enabling web-based viewing of calendars and event information that you choose to display
- Allowing authorized users to submit space requests or create reservations via the internet
- Reserving resources (A/V equipment, catering, etc.)
- Generating invoices
- Easy Access to Schedule Clarity
When it comes to effective use of your rooms and resources, ease of access is key. While your EMS system administrators will typically utilize the powerful desktop application, the majority of your users will access the system in other ways for different purposes.